Saturday 2 June 2012

Day One

Hi there.

I'm new at this. I'm not expecting that anyone will read this, or that anyone stumbling on this will care. But things have been weighing on me lately, and I need somewhere anonymous to let them out. So, I have a blog.

This is me. I'm in my 30s, and have gone back to school full-time after a failed undergrad degree (the degree was successful, but not the career that followed). I've worked in retail for the last eight years, and realized I couldn't face a lifetime of refolding t-shirts. I'm self-deprecating, sarcastic, and a bit of a nerd. I love coffee and wine. And yarn. I like making things out of yarn. There will be a lot of knitting content...consider yourself warned.

I've tried keeping diaries, and have struggled with consistency in writing. I'm hoping this will be more successful, but I guess only time will tell.

Something more tomorrow...this is enough for tonight. If anyone is out there, thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment